Before we get to this sweet enclosure, let’s check out what BUD industries is about.
Headquartered just outside of Cleveland, Ohio, Bud Industries has been the nation’s leading electronic enclosure manufacturer for the electronics and data industries for over 80 years. Founded in 1928 as a producer of radio antennas, our company has grown to be a major manufacturer of electronic enclosure solutions for the industry. Today, Bud’s standard product line is comprised of more than 2,500 products. Our extensive line of affordable products ranges from small metal electronics enclosures to large cabinet racks, products made from plastic as well as metal, and standard electronic products in addition to those that meet NEMA and seismic requirements.
Sounds like they run a tight operation. Now let’s check out SEN Series enclosures.
- 16 Gauge continuous seam welded steel construction
- Keyed latch for water tight seal, hinged cover
- External mounting brackets so box can mount on wall or panel without having to remove the cover and exposing internal components to the environment
- Designed to meet NEMA type 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 and IP65 & IP66 ratings
- Easily machined and modified to your particular requirements
- Base and door bonding studs for grounding
- UL-508 Tested 4x Requirements UL#E194432
- Finished Product very smooth gray powder coat
- 12H x 10W x 6D
The SNB-3739 is awesome for the quality and the price is also fantastic. For more information and to order online visit Discount-Low-Voltage.com